Flower Bucket, Paprika
- Materials: Piñatex, an innovative textile made from pineapple leaf fiber. Canvas lining. Magnetic snap clasp. Coconut flower buckle.
- Dimensions: 10" W, 8" H, 7" D.
- Strap drop: 6".
- Body: hard structure.
- Every item is handmade by the designer, Maria, from her home studio in Houston, TX.
- It takes about 4 hours to make one Flower Bucket (Pattern cutting, gluing and sewing, painting edges, finishing touches).
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- International orders usually take between 10-12 business days to arrive.
Every Ceibo bag comes with a canvas dust bag. We recommend to store your bag there when is not in use.
Avoid to leave your bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time, this may affect the color of your bag.
Clean your bag thoroughly and effectively using a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If your item is heavily soiled, you can rinse with lukewarm water but never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage.
For your #madewithpinatex bags, you can use a natural colorless wax. Apply a small amount to dry, a soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile. Leave your item to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
If you prefer to send your bag for cleaning or repair please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.